Monday, February 11, 2008

Puma Perfume Running Around Warsaw

This was interesting. Puma launched an outdoor guerilla marketing campaign featuring a virtual runner projected on the faces of buildings in Warsaw, Poland. As the vehicle holding the projector moves, his image races towards a bottle of Puma perfume, creating the illusion that he's running across passing buildings. As neat as this seems, I can't help but feel for the poor folks living inside the windows of his "racetrack." I know I wouldn't want someone beaming a 2ft arse into my window at 3 in the morning.

2 comments:

Eddie Radshaw said...

There must be some kind of rules against this, right?

The Odder Adder said...

Apparently not in Poland.

I think they had a similar campaign in the West Village that was shut down immediately after complaints. Nobody in NYC would ever tolerate blinding ads in the middle of their million-dollar co-op.